Saturday, January 21, 2012

Decadence and Delights

Well, it had to happen sooner or later. I have decided to break all of my more adult-themed writings out of my main blog and place them here, in The Pit. All of the 'Angus' pieces will be here, even the ones I don't consider to be too 'adult', although I might leave them on The Dark Eye, as well.

Breaking them out here allows me a little more freedom to explore other sides of the human experience that might not be probed, and I am so very interested in seeing what makes people tick.  I'd like to invite you all to dig into that side of yourself that you keep hidden in the dark corners of your closet, under the sheet in the garage, or in the trunk in the basement. Find those dark fantasies and send them to me. I'd be happy to share them or to have an inspirational nugget to write about, and it can be credited or anonymous as you like.

So, for now, put on that smoking jacket, pick up a cigar or a pipe, get a drink from the bar, and come sit beside me. Poe once said, “There are some secrets which do not permit themselves to be told.”  I disagree.


Tell me your dark stories and I'll tell you mine...

m

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, let's slip into something a little more comfortable, doff the brandy snifter and dig down deep... (looks around and smiles) I LIKE it here...

    ReplyDelete