Saturday, January 21, 2012

La Chasse

Loren stood on the balcony, her face turned up towards the moonlight.  "It's so beautiful, Angus.  Why don't we ever do this anymore?"
"Do what, my love?"
"Just look up into the night sky?  Why don't we see the beauty there?  It's always so dark and heavy in my heart, but when I look up, it's so beautiful..." She trailed off, dreamily.
"Loren, I look up all the time.  I see th'at moon, an' those stars, an' I know how beautiful it is.  I've been looking up a long time. An' I still see..."It was Angus' turn to trail off.  Loren turned her gaze to him, and saw that wistful look.  She knew.  If he had a beating heart, she knew it would just have skipped several, and he would have put a hand to his chest to stave off the pain.
"Angus... I'm... I'm so sorry."
"'Tis alright..."He looked into her face and smiled his smile.  She melted a little, and leaned up to kiss him.
"I love you, Demon..."  Her mouth was full of him, of his flavors... He tasted of sweetness and of fresh kill.  He smelled like pressed flowers wrapped in ancient tomes.  He filled her head with lust and passion just by kissing her.  She always loved his kisses.  She pulled away to see his eyes open, staring.  Had she blood in her still veins, she would have blushed.  He was intense. "Angus?"
"Aye."
"What are you..."
"You, my servant.  You." Loren immediately knew her role.  She would serve her Master as he commanded.  She would stop thinking and take orders as only a good servant could.  She was ready immediately.
"Yes, my Master"

Angus smiled his smile and took her away.


The room was warm, cozy.  The massive bed covered in drapery and heavily scented, the air in the room was thick with passion.  There were candles, dozens of them, surrounding the bed, along the walls, on the floor, and even floating in the bath. Loren moved when beckoned, and stood before her Master.  "I am ready to serve you, Glorious Master, Keeper of Dreams." Angus felt the rush of emotion, of power.  He glided closer to his fine servant.
"Tell me." He stated flatly.
"You are my Glorious Master.  Your kindness keeps my flesh ready, my soul willing."
"Yes.  Yeh are." Angus ran a finger along her cheek, down around her jawline, and back around to her ear.  "So pretty..." Loren bowed her head and closed her eyes.
"Thank you, My Master.  You are so kind."
"I am, too kind I think. You need to earn that kindness. Do you think you can earn  that kindness, servant?"
"No, Master.  I cannot.  I am nothing unless you allow me, Master."
"Of course not, servant.  But serve me well and we shall see."

They began...

"Sweet kisses on your neck..."

"Please Master..."

"Kisses and licking."

"Ooooh. Thank you Master."

Angus moved over her body, mouthing deliberately down her chest, stopping at her nipples...

"YES MASTER! PLEASE!"

"Maybe aye shouldn't stop...just keep going...elsewhere..."

"As you wish, Master."

"Maybe you should ask me again?"

"My kind and powerful Master," she dipped her eyes low, licking her lips.  She was quite good at the game..."Please use me as you wish? I am your plaything, your toy. "

"Very well." Angus moved close again, kissing and licking and sucking her nipples, first one, then the other, back and forth...

"Aaaaaaah... So kind, my Master."

"Indeed...my servant pleases me." He took her erect nipple between his teeth...

"Unnnh! YES Master! So kind..." She swooned, her body tense. "SO skilled, Master. SO talented in the ways of the Flesh..."

"Yeh speak well, servant.  As a reward, yeh may serve my shaft." Angus withdrew slightly, opened his pants and released himself from his clothing.  He stood erect and ready.

"My Glorious Master!" She flitted, and began by taking it inside her lips..."You are so mighty! So powerful! My Master is the ruler of my pleasure. I will give you the pleasure you desire." She was running her tongue along him, from base to tip..."Does this please you, my Master?"

“Yes servant.”

She opened her mouth and took him inside...He moaned ever so slightly.

"Servant?"

"Yes, my Master...I love tasting you." She worked slowly, carefully.

"Yes, servant. Take me in. ALL. THE. WAY. If only the servant could." He sounded slightly disappointed.  He left his gaze upon her face, however, and she saw that clearly.

"Your servant WILL.  Her abilities are astounding." Loren's mouth worked hungrily, achingly over his shaft... she felt him swell inside, growing harder, but diligently slid down the shaft until he was entirely in her mouth, her throat.  Waves of pride overtook her, and she beamed for her Master.

"Of course. She is MY servant, an aye want to make mah servant scream out in ecstasy"

"Your wish shall be granted, Oh Master!"

"Yeh are such a wonderful servant, but your Master wishes to pleasure his servant and it shall be so."

"How shall he begin?"  Loren stood and averted her gaze, but listened for the commands.

"By bathing her." Angus moved Loren to the bath, drawn and quite hot. He stripped her of her clothing and slid her down into the steaming water.  He washed her, tenderly, lovingly, and with a flair of the dramatic that one sees in good theater. When her was done tending her body, he pulled her head back and began to wash her hair with a level of attention only a creature could provide.  Each minutiae was carefully addressed, each motion calculated. He lathered and doted over each strand. "Beautiful, mah servant...that is lovely..." said with what sounded like love in his voice.

Loren could feel it inside her.  Yes.  She loved him.  She could touch the place inside her that was warmed when this demon came near in this manner.  He was so caring, so loving...  it was powerful.  "Thank you Master.  Are you pleased?"

"The Master is becoming more pleased with your ways, servant". Angus lifted the towel from its perch, raised it, and wrapped Loren's beautiful form in it, carefully ensuring each drop was removed from her smooth skin. "So pleasing to Your Master, so luxuriant..." And he lifted her graceful form up and deftly carried her, light as an angel’s breath, to the bed. He placed her down and gazed breathlessly at her beauty.

"Will my Master join me here?" Loren asked with doe-like eyes.

Angus slid next to her, scowling. He never needed to ask his servant for permission to enter his bed.  But her beauty softened him enough to let it pass.  He began to stroke her all over, enjoying the sensations he received through his hands, his eyes, his ears. Her flesh warmed with the very breath of her Master. He showered attention upon every part of his servant, leaving her flesh to sing his name.

"Ohhhhh...Your servant is a-quiver, most blessed Master!"

"Then yeh shall roll over, servant..."

"Yes, Master mine, Please..." And she rolled over onto her stomach, her form just as graceful and unearthly beautiful from this side. Angus began to mouth her back, her shoulders, he lingered over each vertebrae and dragged his stubble over her warm skin. He moved over her body for hours, building her passion, her desire... He made sure that her rear was well serviced, chewed raw and red... She was begging for more, kindly, so he slapped her shapely ass, over and over... He made her scream for penetration but not give it...yet.

"Ohhhhhh...YES, MASTER!!!  NOW!!! PLEASE!!!!" She was writhing in the bed, uncontrollably she spasmed to his touch.

"Yes, servant. I will grant that wish." He grinned.  The long night was moving along at a pleasant pace. He lifted her hips, baring her wet, ready, beautifully wanting sex. He spread her open, careful to touch those very sensitive places. Then...
Ever...

So...

Slowly...

He lifted Loren to her knees and slid a mirror between her legs. "You will watch yourself be pleasured, servant."

"Yessssss..." She was shuddering in his touch.

And then he moved behind her, and pressed his swollen head against that most holy of flowers...

"Ohhhhh Myyyyyy Goooooddessssssssss....!" She screamed, her swollen lips pawing at his engorged head, the contact like lightning.

"Does that pressure please the servant? Does she think that her flower should be stretched further? Is she watching in her mirror?"

"PLEASE! Further, Master mine, yes...She is watching--SO BEAUTIFUL!!  Oooohhhh...My ingenious Master!!" The words dripped from her mouth as though she had rehearsed them.

Angus was very pleased that she was being such a good and devoted servant. He pressed on, ever so slowly, the tight ring of buttered flesh constricting his shaft, the blood pulsing within making his servant's flower throb in time with her heartbeat. Slowly in deeper...Savoring the tortuously long time between movements...The walls in her alive with quivering and pulsating between each delicious tease...

"Yessss!!" Loren moaned.

But there was no thrusting yet, Angus was savoring the first penetration while his servant was savoring those beautiful movements inside her. He continued inwards until he was buried within her soaking luxury, and only then did the thrusting begin ...  vigorously!  Loren tried to hold him within, clasping him to herself, but to no avail.  He was thrusting into her, over and over...filling her then retreating again, leaving her empty.


"Would you like me to fuck you, servant? Or would you rather we made love to each other?" Angus slipped from his lips, almost silently.

"I want to make love with my dear Master..."

"Then we'll sway in time with each other, our bodies joining, becoming one, only to release again and be empty and lonely. The love and the passion mingling with the delicious wet smacking of our flesh...the moans of pleasure the soundtrack to our heartbeats. Your eyes drawn to the mirror and the wonder revealed there... The sensation of being filled accompanied by the images ... The sounds and the magic together in your body, your head, and finally your eyes...you can see the shaft slipping inside you...being taken in...and the whole while I call your name in time with my movements... Does this interest my beautiful, sensual servant?" He spoke with deliberate cadence, pausing as needed for stroking and releasing.  She became enthralled in the voice, HIS voice...

"Oh my beautiful Master, your servant longs to be one with you...thou who treat her with such love and care...to see, to hear, to feel, all at once!  It is what I long for, to serve, to fulfill my Master's wishes. Completely..." She spoke as he thrust... her exhalations punctuating the pleasure in her voice.

"So much joy in our coupling!! We shall couple again and again.  We shall wallow in our decadent revelry and we shall make merry our souls with passionate calls. Our flesh wet and slick, our minds sharp and razor-taut.  The desire for release building in your filled flower.  Throbbing, Thrusting, Aching for more more MORE!" Angus was becoming caught up in the moment, his words building in intensity while he continued to pleasure Loren's flesh...She cried out...

"I crave your touch!   I crave your breath on my body, the wetness of your kiss, your body against mine...I am excited, wanting you so!   I want you all the way inside my very essence, cradled within my soul, penetrating my flower, my petals clinging to your tree..."

"Giving yourself in this way pleases me... An' there is so much work to yet be done before I allow you to release.  You may enjoy tha'at tree, reaching deep into your fertile passion, longing to plant a seed of desire that will grow itself inside your womb.  Your flesh shall become lost in the need of my wish-granting. You MUST look into that mirror.  I command it.  Look.  SEE that succulent flower, Holiest of Holies, filled and receiving the gift I brought for you.  Watch those soft, caressing petals stroke the very nectar from your gift.  FEEL those long, slow strokes as the motion fills your eyes... watch VERY closely... see the ring of dew form around the hungry mouth... feel as the trunk is lubricated and pierces your veil so easily.  Take me inside you, take me in that luxury ... give me what I desire.  Give me all of your lust, Servant."  He felt hot, more powerful than usual around her.  He was the creature ruling the night inside this female.

"Master, your servant is ready to please you.  I shall hold off my release as you wish."

Angus paused, pulled out, and stood beside her.  He was still caught up in the moment, and was riding the passion for all it was worth it. He spoke. "Fine. Here. Lie down.. careful of the mirror, we wouldn’t want it broken. Lie on your back and show me your desire.  Show me your lust.  Prove to me that you deserve release.  Give me a reason to want to help you.  While you do, I will allow you the honor of taking me into your mouth.  Remember,  I am covered in YOUR wetness, so you will first have to open your mouth and use your tongue to fully bathe my shaft... top to bottom.  Taste your own juices and strip it off mah flesh.  If you are thorough, I MAY kiss you and taste with you.  No, Not like that.  Put your hands back down.  ONLY your mouth... your tongue.  YES... that may be acceptable.... TO ANOTHER.  You must do better, Servant.  Open wider.  Move that tongue.  Please your Master.  Swirl around the shaft, Must I tell you how?" Angus was truly the Master here.  His Command Voice fully employed, compelling her to do his bidding..."Slowly.  Open your mouth and show me your tongue. There... wider. Now take me in... WIDER.  ALL of me.  No... you will NOT gag, Servant.  Take me in.  There.  You are pleasing me.  You Knew you could take it, didn’t you?  Why did I have to ask twice?" He watched his thick shaft disappear into her waiting, hungry mouth as she pleasured herself, stroking herself furiously, and searching for that release she wanted, no, NEEDED now.  Angus again paused and interrupted her just as her climax was imminent... "Roll over."

She complied
He struck her backside HARD, thrice.
<S M A C K! >
<S M A C K!>
<S M A C K!>

"Now... return to your back." She complied with his orders, a spectacular example of servant. "Go on.  Lick your Master’s Shaft... show him how much you adore him and appreciate his flesh...Don’t stop." She didn't.  She thrust him into her waiting mouth and showed him the depths of her desire. "Excellent..." He smiled.

"I live to please my Master.  He is my one true Master, my Lord.  I will open wider.  I will forsake the use of my hands in order to please him.  Will that make him happy?   Will that delight him??" She spoke breathlessly between throatings, the head slipping from her mouth for a brief moment before being returned, wet and slick.

"It may.  You will need to be diligent in your lapping.  You will need to continue to work yourself... now empty... until you are deserving of being filled again.  Yes... that mouth can be quite delicious...  you are serving well.  I shall kiss you... I shall taste the sweet frosting of your many-layered cake.  I will allow your fragrance to linger in my mouth... sampling each in it’s own time. Does this make the servant eager to please?  Does this make her loins blaze with need for fulfilment?  Does she NEED to be throttled inside ... deep and burning?  Does she WANT to please her Master with a special gift?" And then a long, delicious pause, "Well?
Does she?"

Loren was ablaze. "She not only wants to please her master, she NEEDS to, with a red hot urgency...She turns herself inside out in order to be what he wants, what HE needs.  She feels the lava of desire to make HIM melt...Please, Master, may I lap you?   May I grovel before you, as you wish?"

"You may Not.  Not yet. First, Let me roll you over, tie your hands together.  Let me take you on a different path for a while, Fair Servant. My hands hard on your ass.  My hands SMART against your bared flesh.  I can feel your desire.  I can taste it in the very air.  Your want is HOT as I am HARD.  Let my hands wander over your bound form.  This interests you, doesn’t it?" He grew more desirous, "I shall bend over you, I shall take your skin and muscle into my mouth and I shall leave bites all over you.  I shall let you feel my stubble, rough and scraping against your delicate flesh.  I will grant you that pleasure. And I will let my fingers find that hotbed of lust that lies between your legs.  Hidden now by the sweet shape of your ass.  Red with my handprints, and ready for more.  You want this?" Angus reached down, fingering between her cheeks, penetrating her wetness. "Is that good, servant?" He asked, while his fingers were DEEP inside her. "Does THIS make you excited to please your Master?"

She moaned.

Angus straddled her ass, and began to press his shaft inside her... burying it deep inside. "Feel it?  Feel that spreading your tight flower?  Filling you?  The ring of juice collecting around that shaft? THIS pleases your Master, and must please you, servant. Feel me getting closer as you do? Yes? Thrusting in and out... your ass gripping my shaft as much as your sweet holy flower.  The warm, deeply wet prize! " Angus bellowed, "Give it to me, servant! Let me experience your BLISSFUL RELEASE!" More moaning filled the chamber, heavy, wet sounds and breathless sounds...Angus continued to thrust in and out.. rhythmically... deep... filling Loren's insides with shaft and head and the promise of something HOT and WET. "Is this what you want , servant? IS IT?"

Loren screamed and felt herself soak her Master.  The waves of pleasure hammering on her like a blacksmith forging a weapon upon her soul.  She tensed, collapsed, and shuddered uncontrollably, waving up her thighs and down her legs.  She trembled, whimpered, and uttered a quiet "Thank You Master."

Angus smiled, pulled her towards the edge of the bed, and opened her still-quivering legs.  He penetrated her soaking wet sex with powerful thrusts, this time with a different purpose, his OWN release... and it built steadily as he focused on the sensations feeding his desire... building higher until Loren was again at the edge of climax.  Angus let her go again, the spasms causing her to squeeze him tighter until he could no longer hold back.  The chase done, He pulled out and soaked his lover.  Pulse after pulse blazing white hot across her delicately pale skin... she moaned, pawing at the pools of steaming Vampire Essence and lapped them from her hands.   Angus leaned into his servant and kissed her, sharing the feast.

Pulling away, willing the candles out,and listening in the dark for her breath, Angus smiled. "Y'know Loren, Yeh still are..."
"Angus?" Breathlessly she inquired of his statement as they lie together, the ceiling allowing a Vampire's view of the night sky so far above... So very beautiful.



"Mine."


Fin




(Originally Published 4-30-2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment